Saturday, March 15, 2008

It is finally sunny!

We had terrible weather the past week! There was no way my hoomans would have brave the rain and allowed me to romp in the mud so it meant that I was given extremely short and boring walks! Because I am now kept in the kitchen, I usually hold my pee (and poo) in until my regular evening walks. In the past, I just did the deed on the newspapers left in my hidey-hole. That means no matter what the weather, I NEED that walk!

This is what I have been up to the whole wheek: NOTHING! Don't I look pathetic?



After a whole week of walking up and down the void deck, I woke up to a bright and sunny day! Finally! I hope the weather last, athough some dark clouds are already creeping across the sky. Why can't my hoomans bring me out now instead of going to work?! I can't wait to stretch my legs and have a good run!

Can you see the ships on the top right hand corner? That's how near my home is to the beach!


Please please please stay up there in the sky Mr Sun!

Psssst: the peektures are up in my previous post!

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Cody!
Glad you had a sunny day! You are right. No walkies means no fun!
How you can hold your pee and poo for a long time?? I can't do that!
If I have to go, I have to go!!
Have a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza