Friday, April 11, 2008

New fren!

I have been rather busy recently! U see, Mumsy's fren is currently staying with us. That means I had to give up my hidey-hole so that she can do whatever hoomans do in that room.

I am getting used to staying in the kitchen. Although I miss my hidey-hole, the trade off is that I get to go for walks TWICE a day! That means I get to mark everywhere TWICE! Isn't that good?

Anyway Mumsy's fren, Auntie Esther, has been awesome. She has the nicest smelling feet! When she comes into the kitchen, I would literally lick her feet. Mumsy is embarrassed by my behaviour but Auntie E just shrugs it off and give me a gd scratch beneath my ears. She is sooo cool!

Here's a photo of us together. With her around, I no longer follow my hoomans around. I hope she stays forever!


5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Cody!
You look happy with your Auntie Esther! Sure you are enjoying her!
I lick my grandpa's feet but only when he applies his medication on them!
I wish your auntie stays with you for a looooong time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kathryn and Ari said...

You two look like great friends. Does your Auntie moisturize her feet with bacon grease?

BWTH Dog House said...

Oh Cody, I know why you love her so much...she is SWEET !!!

Kodak the Eskie said...

My mommy has a soft place for corgi's and she said she really thinks your cute - I do too!

Kodak

MONA AND THE MOMMY! said...

Hi Cody,

You and your Aunt Esther look like great friends. It's nice to have more than one walkie a day. I bet ya don't even mind staying in the kitchen. I stay in the kitchen all day until the Mommy comes home but it's ok cuase it smelss so good in there. The Mommy uses our crock pot a lot so there are some pretty tasty smelling stuff in there. If I'm lucky & been a good girl the Mommy will give me a little.

Mona