Thursday, November 20, 2008

"Guard duty"

Mumsy is trying to make up for the relative silence of the past couple of months by posting some of the peektures and veedeos she and Dad captured. Also, I foresee that she will be too busy once the tiny hooman appears, hence I probably will not be posting much once he arrives (which is reaaaaallly soon).

From Jul to Oct, my hoomans have been making sure that they lavish quite a bit of attention to me. Dad has numerous veedeos of me going off leash in the field chasing after my duckie, my balls and frisbees. I won't post them as they are rather boring. All you see is my sexy (ahem) butt running up and down to retrieve my toys.

But Dad did manage to capture one very unique veedeo... As Aunty Jane (Augus's mum) can attest to it, I am a very light sleeper. Any sound will cause me to wake up and look around. Dad managed to capture a veedeo of me 'guarding' the washing machine. Well, I don't know what guarding means, but from the way Mumsy uses that word ON ME, I m sure it meant something, well, not good. She said if I am going to be like that, I will prob make a lousy guard dog when the tiny hooman comes.

Hrmm...

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Cody!
I can't see your video!
I am sure you can't wait to meet the human puppy!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza