Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Of puke and presents...

Lately I have been leaving my hoomans little surprises when they get home from work or when they wake up in the morning. I have been puking my breakfast and dinner out! Physically I feel great, can't wait to run an extra mile or jump to get my bones but my food always find a way out of my tummy and onto the floor. The weird thing is I have been consistently finishing my Primal mixed keebles for the whole wheek (so that Santa Cos will gimme a present!) and yet I am puking it up... Mumsy is looking at me in a worried manner and I fear I have to go and visit Doc Dog soon...

On a separate matter, my hoomans were wrapping presents for my doggie frens last night! I went wild when they showed me what they got for my frens and they had no choice but to keep me in the kitchen while they wrap the presents all up! I want them for myself!!!

Here's a photo of the presents! Mumsy said if I am good today she MIGHT bring me to Auntie Zoe's tomorrow!

5 comments:

fee said...

omdog, i can only imagine what's in there that's driving you nuts, cody. whatever they are, i hope you'll get some too! they can't be food right, since you don't like food very much...

loves,
fee

i said...

Oh, hope nothing wrong with your tummy there.

*birdee* the alpha miniature schnauzer bitch said...

try to stop feedin both primal & kibbles together.

as well as research into the different digestive rates of the different nature of foods & how it works internally. this is wat i highly suspect is causin ur dog to puke. & its not gd in the long run.

hope ur boy gets well soon.

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

Thanks for your concern... Auntie Zoe reckoned I have been drinking too much, too fast.. Hence the puking.. Mumsy has been rationing my water intake and I am happy to announce that I haven't puked in 72 hrs!

Benhur Xobile said...

Dude! I'm so glad you came! Pressie pressie pressie pressie! Hahaha...as you can tell I'm a real present nuthead. Food is the best. Toys are a close second. =P