Tuesday, July 10, 2007

He ain't heavy, he's my brother!

I am supposed to be asleep now, but hey there are findings out there that shows that dogs are noctural animals! Mum's in the shower now hence I am tapping my grimy paws on her metal.

Big news! Big news! My brother, Chester, has his own blog! Please feel free to visit him here and leave nice comments for him! Chester and I have been trying our darnest to persuade his Daddy allow him to pound on his metal too but I think his Daddy's metal is much more precious to him than my Mum's. Anyway that's all in the past! You can finally read all about him after my many glowing comments about him. *ahem*

I have been tagged by Ume to tell everyone how my name came about! Well, I asked Mummy and she said I better asked Daddy! I can't believe it! I always thought the female hooman would be the more creative than the males but it seems Mumsy doesn't have a single ounce of creative juices (must be due to all my licking) in her! Dad chose the name without really thinking very much. He said all he did was to pluck the name from the air! I have to master this skill from my Dad! Plucking things from the air! I would wanna pluck bones, steam chicken and my fav chicken jerky from the air! And when I am lonely, I wanna to be able to pluck my hoomans from the air.

Sorry to say my naming story is tad a bit boring. They got the name even before they saw me. I hope the rest of you have a better naming story than me. I tag Chester and Benny!

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Cody.
My name story is not special. My mom chose Lorenza because she thought it was a strong name, but here Lorenza means "crazy". Now she says this is the perfect name for me!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Ume said...

hiya Cody,
your Daddy is smart smart! he can pluck thgs from the air! dun we all wish we can do dat?
oh btw, u had been tagged! chk out my blog for details, yeah?

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

Hi Lorenza! Your name means crazy? I sorta think it give u character, know wat I mean? Makes other people think twice before they wanna come and sniff your butt. Cody sounds soooo... gay!

Ume, I got tagged again?! My goodness! You are fast! will check it out.