Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The weird ball

Uncle Martin's shop is now ranked the place I most want to visit, again and again! So many wonderful stuff there, from yummilicious food to all the spanking new toys I want to lay my teeth on!

Mumsy got me loads of stuff from Uncle Martin's shop that day. Heard her mumbling under her breath that she always spend a bomb when she is there. I sniffed around to look for bombs cos the only bomb I know stinks! This time she got me this funny ball that makes sounds when it moves, a set of things that she used to brush my teeth, a new collar, the beckham shirt and of cos my yummy drummets meal which I didn't get to have on Sun!

Brushing my teeth didn't seem as bad as I thought it would be. In fact I like the taste of the paste! Smells like bananas! I'm sure Benny would love it, right Benny? Mumsy made me lay down on my sides and inserted this scary looking brush into my mouth! It tickles! I wanted to struggle but the tickling sensation had an odd effect of calming me. So in the end I just laid there happily having my teeth brushed. Mum was remarking that my teeth were still rather stained and I would have to get them brushed three times a week.

It took me some time to get used to the new toy. I have to admit that I was afraid of it when my hoomans removed the packaging and gave it to me. It was making the weirdest noises when it moves, only to stop abruptly when it came to a rest. I was so scared that I went to hide under, you guessed it, the sink again. Mumsy was pretty exasperated with me and played with that ball all by herself while I tried dodging it. After awhile my curiousity got the better of me, especially when Daddy joined Mummy in the game. I joined them, playing football and I forgot how scary the weird noises were and after a bit, it was me playing all by myself! Dad said I should be wearing that beckHAM shirt while playing football cos apparently that slab of sausage plays good football! If I ever get to play against beckham, I think I will eat him first, then play on a full belly. And I will get Wally to join in the eating too! Mumsy then showed me an amazing thing with the ball, apparently if I roll it a certain way, my fav chicken jerky will drop out from it! This is my ultimate favourite toy now! I am sure Augus is having lotsa fun with his too!

Here's a veedeo of me playing all by myself. I was so into the game that I forgot to pass the ball to my hoomans!

4 comments:

Ume said...

woah! cool bananas! a toy dat dispenses treats!
i tot u looked uber stylish in dat beckHAM jersey.

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

Ume get ur hooman to buy one for u! Then u will have lotsa fun with it, just like I do..

Thanks for the compliment. I wonder if that means I look like a sausage then?

Benhur Xobile said...

Banana paste? I think i'll be busy licking and swallowing the paste instead of letting them brush my teeth. hahaha!!
See you soon ok?

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

Hahaha, knowing you Benny, u will be eating everything edible that comes ur way!

Yeah I have been trying to get my hoomans to bring me to your hooman's new shop but Mumsy hurt her toe and she has been busier than a bee recently. I wished she would slow down a bit to enjoy the green grass and fresh air. And of cos spend a bit more time with me.