Saturday, June 16, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I am making up for not posting for past 2 days by writing another post. So there, it's a treat for u! I don't think I'll be able to get my paws on the metal this wheekend either. Overheard Mummy saying that it will be a busy wheekend for her as she has some weedding to go to, despite not feeling too good herself. I hope she doesn't get the cold or else she would be very grouchy to Daddy and I!

Here's some photos of my bedroom! I have my own towel, my own hidey-hole, even my own pee space! Some dogs have very comfortable beds to slp on, but I doubt I can sleep on one cos it is so warm! I hardly sleep on my own towel either. But when the sky darkens and makes awfully flashes of light and sound, I am so glad for my hidey-hole. I only feel safe and secure there. There was once I was in the kitchen with Mummy when it started to storm and I was far from my hidey-hole. In the end, I ran to hide in the next best thing, under the sink in the loo in the kitchen. Mum tried to cure this by shutting me out of the loo and played with me during the thunnerstorm but all I did was to stick close to her or hide between the piggie's cages and the laundry basket.
Noticed the teddy bear in red? I used to slp with it until I dragged Teddy with me when I had to pee in the middle of the nite. Mum washed it, but I think she forgot to give Teddy back to me. But at least Teddy is visible so at nite, when I wake up, all I need to do is to look at him and I will feel that I am not alone.


No comments: