Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Good News

Mummy came home last night with a silly grin on her face, holding a piece of paper in her hands. She sat down in front of me and for a moment, I thought she went a bit crazy. Cos Mummy never sat down and grin at me so uncontrollably before! She told me that it was time to spill the beans (my ears perked up immediately and I swivelled around to look for those beans) about The Good News she told me about last wheek.

Apparently, according to some fellas, I am not allowed in the apartment I am currently staying in. Mumsy wrote many long passionate eemails to them and after waiting for quite a bit, she was given the approval. That means I can continue to stay with my hoomans! Yippie!


I have to be micro-chipped though, whatever that means. I hope it has something to do with the chocolate chips I am always seeing in Daddy's food. Mumsy made an appointment with Doc Dog this coming wheekend to do the deed.

I like getting Good News cos Mumsy would look goofy for an extended period of time while giving me extra cuddles. More Good News please!

4 comments:

Ume said...

wow! dats a v good news! u need more treats & chicken drummets to celebrate!

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

I wish Ume! I have been on my hunger strike again but this time Daddy isn't amused and sent me back to my room immediately when I tried to fussy.

Sigh...

fee said...

that's wonderful news, cody! i wish i could tell you that micro-chip is chocolate-chip, but...

never mind, it will be over in a jiffy, and then when the vet runs a scanner down your back, you go 'beep!'

have a nice weekend!

loves,
fee

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

Fee, too late... I have learnt what a micro-chip is. I hope I never get chipped again!

Yeah I went "beep"! For a moment, I wondered if it was something I ate that made that noise!