Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mr Teddy and I

A treat for you guys! Double post in a day! Actually, I am so bored I don't know what else I can do.

Remember Mr Teddy? I wrote about him here previously. Last wheekend, Daddy was doing the usual cleaning of my hidey-hole and he decided to throw Mr Teddy away. He didn't bother to even ask me for permission and he just threw Teddy in the bin! I waited for him to go and do whatever hoomans do before sneaking to the bin and rescuing poor Teddy out. When Mumsy came down to check on me, she was surprised to see Mr Teddy lying next to me. She asked Daddy if he changed his mind on throwing Teddy away and Dad said no. They both stood there and looked at me for a minute (I was trying to look as innocent as I can cos I wasn't sure if I did the right thing by rescuing Teddy, Mumsy don't allow me near the bin) before it dawned on them that I took Teddy out! Daddy apologised and took Teddy away for a wash. So for the rest of the wheek I slept alone without Mr Teddy.

Teddy was finally out of the wash yesterday and Mumsy gave him to me. I immediately went bonkers and... well I think you can view the veedeo yourself and judge.



Mumsy took a look at me and shook her head. She then showed me what Mr Teddy looked like before she gave him to me. When I saw that, I was feeling a teeny lil' bit of guilt. Cos Mr Teddy doesn't look like Mr Teddy anymore. Oops... Here's how Mr Teddy looked before and after being friends with me. Mumsy said Mr Teddy makes a good case for corgi surgery!


2 comments:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

You did good, Cody...!

Barn2 the Samsengkia

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

Hahaha I haven't disembowled Mr Teddy yet!

Must learn more from you Shi Fu.